You can find details of events and projects for which we are seeking written submissions on this page.
Guidance for all submissions
Please attach your document in MS Word format and please clearly state the following information on your document (not in the body of the email).
- Your full name (the name you wish to be credited for with your work, pen names are perfectly fine).
- Your contact email address
- The title of your work and the date
- Please save your file using the following format: your-name-title-of-your-work (EG: Fred-Blogs-The-Otters-Dream)
- Please put the name of the event/project you are submitting work for in the subject line of your email
This is our bi-monthly entertainment evening where we showcase performers and creatives from a range of different disciplines, including dance, music, poetry, drama, comedy, movement, puppetry, storytelling and so on.
We’re always on the look out for new acts to take part. So, if you have something that you think you could perform as part of this lively evening of entertainment, please get in touch and give us the details by clicking the submissions button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!